The primary goal of our Company is to maintain high, stable, and safe in terms of health quality of our products as well as provide service that would satisfy our Customers and subsequently reinforce and develop the Company’s position on the market.
The Representative for Quality Management System is responsible for maintaining and proper functioning of the Safety Management System.
Company employees are required to make every effort in order to reach the set quality goals and make them a reality. The management staff supervises the efficiency of the Safety Management System, operating in accordance with the requirements set out in FSSC 22000 regulation – version 4.1 (facility no 2 & 3) and ISO 22000:2005 (facility no 1), through the systematic assessment of its operation obtained by means of internal audits and periodic reports.
Safety Management System at Celiko includes all identified fundamental and additional processes – all production process and all the manufactured products. The currently functioning Safety Management System, operating in accordance with the requirements set out in FSSC 22000 regulation – version 4.1 (facility no 2 & 3) rand ISO 22000:2005 (facility no 1), is constantly being perfected.
The Kosher, HALAL and BIO standards are also carried out at the company.
Celiko was founded in 1982 and 100 % of the company capital is Polish. Since the beginning of its existence, it has been specializing and developing in the area of food products manufacturing, particularly dry food concentrates. The beginning of the company’s activity was a difficult pioneering production that required strict production regimes – the production of the full diet assortment for elimination diets, including Celiac disease.
Company’s further development headed towards the production of functional food, so called “healthy food”, based on natural supplements. This resulted in the establishment of a new company division in 1998, which focused on the production of natural food supplements.
The production of natural supplements is based on three technological lines:
Production process takes place in fully standardized conditions, on modern technological production lines and under the supervision of qualified staff, which guarantees high and stable product quality.
Adequate quality level of the products is the result of company’s consistent policy in the area, whose effect was the introduction and constant improvement of appropriate quality systems.
Zenon Kosicki, PhD was born in 1936 in the village of Dębe near Czarnków as one of 12 children. In order to provide for his family, he began working very early at the Szczecin Shipyards as a welder studying at a complementary high school at the same time.
In 1957 he began his studies at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. After completing his studies, he worked on numerous positions over the following 20 years. First, he worked at the Potato Processing Plant in Wronki and after that at the Central Laboratory of Potato Industry in Poznań. During that time he submitted and implemented 15 patents and authored over 60 scientific publications whose principal concern was the modification of starch.
In 1982 he opened his own production plant called “Celiko” where, as the first one in Poland, he developed recipes and manufactured gluten-free desserts and cakes for people suffering from the Celiac disease and low-protein products for those suffering from phenylketonuria. He created innovative technological lines for freeze-drying and the production of multi-flavored soluble teas and the instantizing of cocoa. His company, known for its concern for high quality, maintains commercial relations with numerous European food corporations. In 1972 he obtained the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences from the Faculty of Food Chemistry of Lodz University of Technology.
Dr. Kosicki, who died in 2006, was not only a magnificent researcher, innovator, and entrepreneur but also a person with extraordinary sensitivity to the needs of youth for whom he was an invaluable authority and friend. He organized sports tournaments, founded scholarships and awards. Next to prestigious titles of the Master of Technology and various state and sector recognitions, he was also awarded with the Jordan Medal.
In order to commemorate Dr. Zenon Krasicki and express gratitude for the longstanding support for the Olympics of Knowledge of Food and Nutrition, since 2007, every year the best contestant of the Olympics from the Wielkopolskie voivodship is given the prize bearing his name.
1. General information
1. Celiko S.A. with registered office at 71 Św. Antoniego St., 61-359 Poznań, is the operator of the following services: www.celiko.com.pl, www.liofilizacja.pl, www.frupp.pl, www.dodatkidozywnosci.pl, www.gumis.pl.
2. Service performs functions of collecting user data and the information on their behavior in the following manner:
a. Through the information voluntarily entered by the users in the forms.
b. Through cookies saved on the users’ end devices.
c. Though collecting logins to the online server through the host operator Ogicom Spider Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. under the Internet address www.ogicom.pl
2. Information on the forms.
1. Service collects data voluntarily entered by the users.
2. Service can also save information on the connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. Data entered in the forms are not shared with third parties unless the user has given permission to do that.
4. Data entered in the forms may constitute a collection of potential customers registered by the Service Operators in the register maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. Data entered in the forms are processed for the purpose of a given form, for example, in order to provide the service of the service request of commercial contact.
6. Data entered in the forms may be shared with subjects who perform certain services from the technical side. It particularly concerns sharing information on the owner of a registered domain with subjects that are online domain operators (primarily Research and Academic Computer Network, Polish abbreviation NASK), payment services, or other subjects with which the Service Operator collaborates in this area.
3. Information about files
2. Cookies are files containing data, particularly text files, which are stored in the Service User’s end device and are intended to be used by the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
3. The Service operator places the cookies on the Service User end device and has access to them there.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. Creation of anonymous statistics which help understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
b. Maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in) to allow the User to use the Service without re-typing his/her login and password;
c. Determination of the user profile to display the matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows storing of cookies on the User’s end device. Service Users may make changes to the settings in this area. Web browser allows to remove cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Refer to the help or web browser documentation for detailed information on this topic.
8. Cookies stored on the Service User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display advertisements matched to the manner in which the User uses the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
11. For information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can view and edit the information related to the cookies with the help of tools: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server area. These data are used only to administer the site and to provide the most efficient service of the provided web hosting services.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the entry may be subject to:
a. date and time of the inquiry,
b. date and time of response,
c. the name of the client’s station – identification carried out through the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), where the transition to the site was made through a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific people who view the page.
4. The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing.
1. The collected data shall be made accessible to third subjects exclusively within the limits of law.
2. Data allowing identification of a natural person are provided exclusively with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests in respect of the request.
6. Cookies management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security, or maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites.
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select your web browser/ system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone