1. General information
1. Celiko S.A. with registered office at 71 Św. Antoniego St., 61-359 Poznań, is the operator of the following services: www.celiko.com.pl, www.liofilizacja.pl, www.frupp.pl, www.dodatkidozywnosci.pl, www.gumis.pl.
2. Service performs functions of collecting user data and the information on their behavior in the following manner:
a. Through the information voluntarily entered by the users in the forms.
b. Through cookies saved on the users’ end devices.
c. Though collecting logins to the online server through the host operator Ogicom Spider Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. under the Internet address www.ogicom.pl
2. Information on the forms.
1. Service collects data voluntarily entered by the users.
2. Service can also save information on the connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. Data entered in the forms are not shared with third parties unless the user has given permission to do that.
4. Data entered in the forms may constitute a collection of potential customers registered by the Service Operators in the register maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. Data entered in the forms are processed for the purpose of a given form, for example, in order to provide the service of the service request of commercial contact.
6. Data entered in the forms may be shared with subjects who perform certain services from the technical side. It particularly concerns sharing information on the owner of a registered domain with subjects that are online domain operators (primarily Research and Academic Computer Network, Polish abbreviation NASK), payment services, or other subjects with which the Service Operator collaborates in this area.
3. Information about files
2. Cookies are files containing data, particularly text files, which are stored in the Service User’s end device and are intended to be used by the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
3. The Service operator places the cookies on the Service User end device and has access to them there.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. Creation of anonymous statistics which help understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
b. Maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in) to allow the User to use the Service without re-typing his/her login and password;
c. Determination of the user profile to display the matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows storing of cookies on the User’s end device. Service Users may make changes to the settings in this area. Web browser allows to remove cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Refer to the help or web browser documentation for detailed information on this topic.
8. Cookies stored on the Service User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display advertisements matched to the manner in which the User uses the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
11. For information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can view and edit the information related to the cookies with the help of tools: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server area. These data are used only to administer the site and to provide the most efficient service of the provided web hosting services.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the entry may be subject to:
a. date and time of the inquiry,
b. date and time of response,
c. the name of the client’s station – identification carried out through the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), where the transition to the site was made through a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific people who view the page.
4. The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing.
1. The collected data shall be made accessible to third subjects exclusively within the limits of law.
2. Data allowing identification of a natural person are provided exclusively with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests in respect of the request.
6. Cookies management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security, or maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites.
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select your web browser/ system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone