VEGETARIAN GLUTEN-FREE APPLE PIE
(for the preparation of approx. 9 pieces)
- 200 g Celiko shortbread concentrate,
- 60 g baking non-dairy margarine or vegetable oil,
- 4-5 tablespoons of water.
- 1 kg of apples,
- 1 teaspoon of Celiko vanilla sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of Celiko cinnamon sugar,
- Chocolate or powdered sugar for decoration.
- Peel the apples and remove the seeded cores, cut in eight parts and place them a in a pan with a tablespoon of water, cinnamon and vanilla sugar.
- In a bowl, mix the concentrated flour, margarine, and water. Knead into a dough.
- Sprinkle a baking tray of 23 cm in diameter with gluten-free flour or cover with margarine, or spread baking paper on the bottom.
- Roll the ¾ of the dough out and place it on the bottom and sides of the baking tray up to its edges. Put the rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Pour the filling onto the dough. Grate the rest of the cake and sprinkle it on top of the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and put the cake inside for approx. 45 minutes.
- When baked, sprinkle grated chocolate or powdered sugar on top of the cake.