- 200 g Celiko dough concentrate,
- 1 egg,
- 200 g cream cheese,
- 1 teaspoon of Celiko vanilla sugar,
- frying oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour concentrate, vanilla sugar, egg, and cottage cheese.
- Knead into a smooth, uniform, shiny dough.
- Roll the dough out and cut out the donuts (bigger circles with a glass and smaller ones with a thimble or a nut).
- Leave the donuts to rise for approx. 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Fry the donuts in in deep oil until golden on both sides.
- When fried, put them on a paper towel in order to get rid of excess fat.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Instead of concentrated dough, shortbread concentrate can be used in a ratio of 1:1. Then, donut preparation time will be shorter (no need to leave the donuts to rise).