Skip to content
- 200 g Celiko shortbread concentrate,
- 2 eggs,
- 3 tablespoons of oil (approx. 15 g),
- 1-2 teaspoons of gingerbread spices (according to preference),
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of hot water.
- In a bowl, mix the shortbread concentrate, gingerbread spices, eggs, oil, and honey.
- Mix with a mixer for approx. 3 minutes (if mixed manually, knead until reaching smooth, uniform, and shiny mass).
- Preheat the oven 180 ° C.
- From the ready dough, cut out small pieces, form them into balls, flatten them and place them on the baking tray in the distance of 1 cm from each other so that they do not touch after rising.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180 ° C.
- Pour powdered sugar into a cup, add hot water in small portions, and stir until its consistency is that of thick cream.
- When ready, spread the frosting on the cookies.